- Main article, see Patches
RELEASED: 23 October 2018 Beta Branch
RELEASED: 26 October 2018 Main Branch
Halloween Spooky Mode
Build: v1.7.22480+2018-10-20.0639 (build 3231169)
This cosmetic only 'Spooky Mode' update was released as a holiday surprise for us Two Point Peepers out there. Here is a list of what is in this patch;
- New spooky Two Point Hospital logo on main menu.
- Jack-o'-lanterns added to the main entrances of hospitals.
- Jack-o'-lanterns and cauldrons added to other entrances of hospitals.
- Jack-o'-lantern added to Reception (Item), one on desk and more hidden underneath.
- Jack-o'-lantern added to head of Anatomy Model.
- Green goo pouring from eyes of the Dog Painting.
- Jack-o'-lantern added to Office Desk.
- Jack-o'-lantern added to head of Display Skeleton.
- Added Bats flying outside.
- Light Headed changed from a bulbous lightbulb head, to a Jack-o'-lantern, Frightheadedness.
- De-Lux Clinic pulls the Jack-o'-lantern head from a stalk buried in the neck, that snaps free.
- Mitton and Tumble turned into a spooky night time hospital.
- Newsagent displays pumpkins, Jack-o'-lanterns and cauldrons.
- Gift Shop includes a large pumpkin and small cauldron.
- Spooky changes made to Drawing Board.
- 6 music tracks remixed. Listen to which ones at Two Point Radio.